Before and After

Monday, November 7, 2011

No sweets at the shop

I'm declaring November "no sweets at the shop" month. Shelley's no candy for November has inspired me. Thanks Shelley! I've been struggling with this lately and it needs to stop. One bite used to be enough, but now one bite throws me into a downward spiral that ends in a sugar coma. I'm clearly a sugar addict.
I need to stop the stress eating, it only leads to more stress.
Thanks for the inspiration Shelley. I'm hitting my reset button along with you :)

3 comments:

  1. It is hard to give up the sugar once you get started on it!

    Good luck on the the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the first week is the hardest - at least in my experience! You can do it. But it is Thanksgiving time!! Ack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine the temptations you face at work - good on ya for doing this!

    ReplyDelete

 
template by suckmylolly.com